Nataša Pantović

Nataša Pantović, BSc Economics, is Serbian / Maltese Author, Management Consultant, Adoptive Parent, and Consciousness Researcher.

Author of 9 AoL Mindfulness Books.

Published Author since 1991 with her first book: Contracts for Companies and Individuals by Nataša Pantović by Poslovni Biro, in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, a self legal help on Cooperative Law contracts with Dr. Miomir Pantović

The early eMalta years saw a heavy investment by Government in its ICT infrastructure to transform Malta into an Information Society. As Management Consultant working within the MEU, in the Office of Prime Minister, Nataša worked on large number of management and HR consulting projects throughout the various Ministries and Government Institutions.

-While heading a large UK IT company (Crimsonwing, later KPMG) that has set-up its operations in Malta, I was in charge of expanding its markets in Europe, and was invited by Malta Enterprise, as a Guest Speaker to a series of presentations detailing the experiences that the large 'blue chip' companies had subcontracting their IT operations to Malta. As a woman, and an IT Executive, travelling around our little planet, my memory takes me to many venues in London, Cardif, Manchester, Milan, Brussels, Rome, Amsterdam, presenting our company's large UK IT case studies (Safeway, Banks, etc.) while at the same time promoting Malta IT, but the most impressive was the Euro-Med Summit in Marseille (France) where I was a Guest Speaker in an Experts Panel Discussion addressing Ministers and Business Heads from around the Euro-Med region with the Presentation Strategies for Growth in the Euro-Med Region Euro-mediterranean Business Summit 2006.

- After helping Father George who was living and working in Malta and Africa, help him build a school in a remote area of Ethiopia, entered the most amazing world of parenthood adopting two angels from Ethiopia as a single mother (now imagine that!). My children Ema and Andrej are my biggest Conscious Parenting teachers. They love and train basketball, play piano, act within a Music Theater Group and were Chess Champions of Malta.

My soul is the one of a nomad and during my life-time I visited more than 50 countries, set foot on all the continents, and lived in five: Serbia, Malta, Uk, Holland and New Zealand. During my life-time I visited Rome more than 30 times and I hope to visit this magic city another 30 times, I explored all the corners of Europe: visiting Spain, France, Switzerland, Germany 20 times. My friends are from all around the globe. My home is in Amsterdam, London, Belgrade, Sliema wherever I found my heart beating the same rhythm.

AoL Mindfulness Series of Books

AoL logo

AoL is a series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books written by a group of spiritual researchers of 7 authors and published by Artof4Elements.

Consciousness Research

Artof4Elements has launched the AoL Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books with 7 Authors, focusing on consciousness research, using applied psychology tools from all over the world, researching spiritual growth tools from East and West, creativity tools and mindfulness.

Using a variety of transformation tools from other disciplines such as sociology, quantum physics, philosophy to helping people identify and achieve personal goals, AoL is a spiritual not religious endeavor that uses lifestyle-coaching exercises from various philosophers, gurus and sages of our past and present. In an interview with Joyce Strand What Experts Say Nataša Pantović Nuit says:

Believing that we are all innately divine the ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' explores the alchemy of the soul: the preparation, transformation and initiation process as an underlining method of personal development and growth.

Artof4Elements

Artof4Elements Publisher of AoL Training is a Mindfulness Training and self-help Publisher that has launched a Series called ''AoL Mindfulness''.

Artof4Elements published authors are: Nataša Pantović, Olivera Rosič. Mirjana Musulin, Goce Nikolovski Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Jason Lu and Ivana Milosavljević.

Check the Interview Featured Authors Nataša Pantović

Mindfulness Training Book: How to Meditate quote from Mindful Being Course by Nataša Pantović Nuit

Thanks for your <3

Twitter:https://twitter.com/AlchemyLoveNuit
Fb: https://www.facebook.com/NatasaNuitPantovic
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/alchemyoflove

Wikihow Articles https://www.wikihow.com/User:Nuit

#AncientGreek Theogony Θεογονία #mythology “Birth of the #Gods” attributed to Hesiod 700 BC, and the Derveni Papyrus 500 BC

Ama Dios: 9 AoL Consciousness Books Combined - Nataša Pantović Nuit

ArtEducationSymbols and SignsSpiritualityPower of Minddefault

Derveni Papyrus about Orphism and Ancient Greek s

Esoteric teachings of Golden Citizens of Ancient Greece

Learning from , and ancient  by Natasa Pantovic

Metamorphoses. Transformation. A journey of a  passing through Gaia, but also an epic poem in fifteen books written 2,000 years ago, by the Roman poet Ovid, completed in 8 AC inspired by the Ancient Greek Theogony Θεογονία “Birth of the Gods” attributed to Hesiod 700 BC, and the Derveni 500 BC.

Derveni-papyrus oldest ancient greek BC

The Oldest Greek Papyrus 500 BC Derveni Papyrus

The poet's writings are based on already fully established Ancient Greek manuscript tradition. Re-writing myths, the creation story, Ovid begins by describing how the elements emerge out of chaos, and how mankind degenerates from the Gold Age to the Silver Age to the Age of Iron. This is followed by an attempt by the giants (Titans) to seize the heavens, at which the God Jove sends a great flood which destroys all living things except one couple, Deucalion and Pyrrha.

Source: http://www.artof4elements.com/entry/270/derveni-papyrus-and-orphism