Nataša Pantović

Nataša Pantović, BSc Economics, is Serbian / Maltese Author, Management Consultant, Adoptive Parent, and Consciousness Researcher.

Author of 9 AoL Mindfulness Books.

Published Author since 1991 with her first book: Contracts for Companies and Individuals by Nataša Pantović by Poslovni Biro, in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, a self legal help on Cooperative Law contracts with Dr. Miomir Pantović

The early eMalta years saw a heavy investment by Government in its ICT infrastructure to transform Malta into an Information Society. As Management Consultant working within the MEU, in the Office of Prime Minister, Nataša worked on large number of management and HR consulting projects throughout the various Ministries and Government Institutions.

-While heading a large UK IT company (Crimsonwing, later KPMG) that has set-up its operations in Malta, I was in charge of expanding its markets in Europe, and was invited by Malta Enterprise, as a Guest Speaker to a series of presentations detailing the experiences that the large 'blue chip' companies had subcontracting their IT operations to Malta. As a woman, and an IT Executive, travelling around our little planet, my memory takes me to many venues in London, Cardif, Manchester, Milan, Brussels, Rome, Amsterdam, presenting our company's large UK IT case studies (Safeway, Banks, etc.) while at the same time promoting Malta IT, but the most impressive was the Euro-Med Summit in Marseille (France) where I was a Guest Speaker in an Experts Panel Discussion addressing Ministers and Business Heads from around the Euro-Med region with the Presentation Strategies for Growth in the Euro-Med Region Euro-mediterranean Business Summit 2006.

- After helping Father George who was living and working in Malta and Africa, help him build a school in a remote area of Ethiopia, entered the most amazing world of parenthood adopting two angels from Ethiopia as a single mother (now imagine that!). My children Ema and Andrej are my biggest Conscious Parenting teachers. They love and train basketball, play piano, act within a Music Theater Group and were Chess Champions of Malta.

My soul is the one of a nomad and during my life-time I visited more than 50 countries, set foot on all the continents, and lived in five: Serbia, Malta, Uk, Holland and New Zealand. During my life-time I visited Rome more than 30 times and I hope to visit this magic city another 30 times, I explored all the corners of Europe: visiting Spain, France, Switzerland, Germany 20 times. My friends are from all around the globe. My home is in Amsterdam, London, Belgrade, Sliema wherever I found my heart beating the same rhythm.

AoL Mindfulness Series of Books

AoL logo

AoL is a series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books written by a group of spiritual researchers of 7 authors and published by Artof4Elements.

Consciousness Research

Artof4Elements has launched the AoL Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books with 7 Authors, focusing on consciousness research, using applied psychology tools from all over the world, researching spiritual growth tools from East and West, creativity tools and mindfulness.

Using a variety of transformation tools from other disciplines such as sociology, quantum physics, philosophy to helping people identify and achieve personal goals, AoL is a spiritual not religious endeavor that uses lifestyle-coaching exercises from various philosophers, gurus and sages of our past and present. In an interview with Joyce Strand What Experts Say Nataša Pantović Nuit says:

Believing that we are all innately divine the ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' explores the alchemy of the soul: the preparation, transformation and initiation process as an underlining method of personal development and growth.

Artof4Elements

Artof4Elements Publisher of AoL Training is a Mindfulness Training and self-help Publisher that has launched a Series called ''AoL Mindfulness''.

Artof4Elements published authors are: Nataša Pantović, Olivera Rosič. Mirjana Musulin, Goce Nikolovski Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Jason Lu and Ivana Milosavljević.

Check the Interview Featured Authors Nataša Pantović

Mindfulness Training Book: How to Meditate quote from Mindful Being Course by Nataša Pantović Nuit

Thanks for your <3

Wikihow Articles https://www.wikihow.com/User:Nuit

Goddess Axen and Athena

Ama Dios: 9 AoL Consciousness Books Combined - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Belief in one God in ancient Egypt and 400 Amarnu Letters 1350 BC

European Neolithic Advanced Civilizations about X and SH of JeShu and Serbian NiSh

Sounds of Neolithic Medditeranean

Ancient Scripts De-Coding Research into Symbols by Nataša Pantović

Ancient Greek Canaan Tablets or Ancient Egyptian Amarna Letters 1,350 BC

When you get such an important archaeological findings, as the first ever stone letters written in 1,350 BC, found in Ancient Egypt called Ancient Greek, you start to wonder... The lingua franca used during the Late Bronze Age in the area was Akkadian. In 1887, a local Egyptian woman has uncovered a cache of over 300 cuneiform tablets now known as Amarna Letters.

Research and excavations of Amarna Letters

The letters are written in cuneiform and from 382 tablets: 350 are letters from the Pharaoh to his Rulers in Babylonia, Assyria, Mittani, Arzawa, Alashia and Hatti. You can explore them following your own research in the places all over the world:

• 203 in Berlin (Vorderasiatisches Museum)

• 49 or 50 in the Cairo Museum

• 95 in the British Museum

• 22 in the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford (found by Petrie)

• 7 in the Louvre

• 9 in private collections

• 2 in the Metropolitan Museum New York (acquired by M. Chassinat)

Pharaohs of Canaan and Babylon

Currently known as Canaan (that within its name hid all the important God's sounds “aa”) was in Ancient Egypt and it is most famous for its Amarna Letters from the time of the Babylon Kingdom sent by the Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh AKHeNaTeM during his reign 1,350 BC to 1,330 BC, to his Rulers around the country. Canaan is also known as Phoenicia or present day Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Israel.amarna letters

Source: http://www.artof4elements.com/entry/261/goddess-axen-and-athena