Nataša Pantović

Nataša Pantović, BSc Economics, is Serbian / Maltese Author, Management Consultant, Adoptive Parent, and Consciousness Researcher.

Author of 9 AoL Mindfulness Books.

Published Author since 1991 with her first book: Contracts for Companies and Individuals by Nataša Pantović by Poslovni Biro, in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, a self legal help on Cooperative Law contracts with Dr. Miomir Pantović

The early eMalta years saw a heavy investment by Government in its ICT infrastructure to transform Malta into an Information Society. As Management Consultant working within the MEU, in the Office of Prime Minister, Nataša worked on large number of management and HR consulting projects throughout the various Ministries and Government Institutions.

-While heading a large UK IT company (Crimsonwing, later KPMG) that has set-up its operations in Malta, I was in charge of expanding its markets in Europe, and was invited by Malta Enterprise, as a Guest Speaker to a series of presentations detailing the experiences that the large 'blue chip' companies had subcontracting their IT operations to Malta. As a woman, and an IT Executive, travelling around our little planet, my memory takes me to many venues in London, Cardif, Manchester, Milan, Brussels, Rome, Amsterdam, presenting our company's large UK IT case studies (Safeway, Banks, etc.) while at the same time promoting Malta IT, but the most impressive was the Euro-Med Summit in Marseille (France) where I was a Guest Speaker in an Experts Panel Discussion addressing Ministers and Business Heads from around the Euro-Med region with the Presentation Strategies for Growth in the Euro-Med Region Euro-mediterranean Business Summit 2006.

- After helping Father George who was living and working in Malta and Africa, help him build a school in a remote area of Ethiopia, entered the most amazing world of parenthood adopting two angels from Ethiopia as a single mother (now imagine that!). My children Ema and Andrej are my biggest Conscious Parenting teachers. They love and train basketball, play piano, act within a Music Theater Group and were Chess Champions of Malta.

My soul is the one of a nomad and during my life-time I visited more than 50 countries, set foot on all the continents, and lived in five: Serbia, Malta, Uk, Holland and New Zealand. During my life-time I visited Rome more than 30 times and I hope to visit this magic city another 30 times, I explored all the corners of Europe: visiting Spain, France, Switzerland, Germany 20 times. My friends are from all around the globe. My home is in Amsterdam, London, Belgrade, Sliema wherever I found my heart beating the same rhythm.

AoL Mindfulness Series of Books

AoL logo

AoL is a series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books written by a group of spiritual researchers of 7 authors and published by Artof4Elements.

Consciousness Research

Artof4Elements has launched the AoL Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books with 7 Authors, focusing on consciousness research, using applied psychology tools from all over the world, researching spiritual growth tools from East and West, creativity tools and mindfulness.

Using a variety of transformation tools from other disciplines such as sociology, quantum physics, philosophy to helping people identify and achieve personal goals, AoL is a spiritual not religious endeavor that uses lifestyle-coaching exercises from various philosophers, gurus and sages of our past and present. In an interview with Joyce Strand What Experts Say Nataša Pantović Nuit says:

Believing that we are all innately divine the ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' explores the alchemy of the soul: the preparation, transformation and initiation process as an underlining method of personal development and growth.

Artof4Elements

Artof4Elements Publisher of AoL Training is a Mindfulness Training and self-help Publisher that has launched a Series called ''AoL Mindfulness''.

Artof4Elements published authors are: Nataša Pantović, Olivera Rosič. Mirjana Musulin, Goce Nikolovski Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Jason Lu and Ivana Milosavljević.

Check the Interview Featured Authors Nataša Pantović

Mindfulness Training Book: How to Meditate quote from Mindful Being Course by Nataša Pantović Nuit

Thanks for your <3

Twitter:https://twitter.com/AlchemyLoveNuit
Fb: https://www.facebook.com/NatasaNuitPantovic
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/alchemyoflove

Wikihow Articles https://www.wikihow.com/User:Nuit

Art of 4 Elements - Nataša Pantović Nuit Tree of Life - Nataša Pantović Nuit Chanting Mantras with Best Chords - Nataša Pantović Nuit A-Ma Alchemy of Love - Nataša Pantović Nuit Mindful Being - Nataša Pantović Nuit Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations - Nataša Pantović Nuit Ama Dios: 9 AoL Consciousness Books Combined - Nataša Pantović Nuit Spiritual Symbols With their Meanings - Nataša Pantović Nuit

21 Symbols Stamps of Neolithic Settlement in Serbia 6,000 BC

21 Symbols Stamps of Neolithic European Archeological Findings

Neolithic Wisdom Symbols and Sound Frequences of Balkan Barberians 6,000 BCSpiritualityconsciousnessSymbols and Signs

Neolithic European  and Sound Frequences found in 21  Sounds within our Languages

Symbols and Signs Research by Nataša Pantović

Around one hundred years ago, at the Nuzi site of northern Babylon, an egged shaped envelope with forty nine pebbles inscribed with Cuneiform inscription describing the herd of goats and lambs, was found. We now only have the record of the archaeologist Schmandt-Bessart describing the excavation published in 1992. It wasn't until much later that the Archaeologists of our little planet have challenged the description of the pebbles and symbols found on the site. In the eighties, identical small clay artefacts were found at Near Eastern Neolithic sites. Archeological Findings of Neolithic Europe,

01 Fragment of a clay vessel with an M-shaped incision Neolithic Europe Vinča Serbia Danube 5,300 BC

Wisdom of Symbols of the oldest Neolithic Culture in Vinča, Europe

02 Neolithic Europe coins or ritual objects Ancient Europe 5,500 BC map compiled by Dr Stankovic

Neolithic Europe Objects Ancient Europe 5,500 BC, a Map compiled by Dr Stankovic

"DatDas organizes a catalogue of 5,421 actual signs. These are recorded from a corpus of 1,178 inscriptions composed of two or more signs and 971 inscribed artifacts (some finds have two or more inscriptions).”

21 Stamps dating 5,600 BC discovered in Vinča, Archeological Findings of Neolithic Europe

“Stamps carrying spirals, zigzags, crosses, and dots decorated storage vessels, hearth rims, frying pans and exported pottery.” Younger, 1992.

The Archeological Hacilar Settlement of Neolithic Europe dated to 6,000 BC and the Stamps

03 Neolithic Europe Script 5,500 BC Vinca Civilization of Ancient Europe

Neolithic Europe Script 5,500 BC Vinca Civilization of Ancient Europe

Nea Nikomedia clay seals assemblage consists of almost all the shapes and 10 of 21 ornaments that have circulated in the Balkans in the Early Neolithic period. The archeologists can not as yet decifer the messages passed with these stamps conecting the settlements within a hundreds or even more than a thousand kilometres. The symbols were associated with prestigious locations or items within the sites.