Nataša Pantović

Nataša Pantović, BSc Economics, is Serbian / Maltese Author, Management Consultant, Adoptive Parent, and Consciousness Researcher.

Author of 9 AoL Mindfulness Books.

Published Author since 1991 with her first book: Contracts for Companies and Individuals by Nataša Pantović by Poslovni Biro, in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, a self legal help on Cooperative Law contracts with Dr. Miomir Pantović

The early eMalta years saw a heavy investment by Government in its ICT infrastructure to transform Malta into an Information Society. As Management Consultant working within the MEU, in the Office of Prime Minister, Nataša worked on large number of management and HR consulting projects throughout the various Ministries and Government Institutions.

-While heading a large UK IT company (Crimsonwing, later KPMG) that has set-up its operations in Malta, I was in charge of expanding its markets in Europe, and was invited by Malta Enterprise, as a Guest Speaker to a series of presentations detailing the experiences that the large 'blue chip' companies had subcontracting their IT operations to Malta. As a woman, and an IT Executive, travelling around our little planet, my memory takes me to many venues in London, Cardif, Manchester, Milan, Brussels, Rome, Amsterdam, presenting our company's large UK IT case studies (Safeway, Banks, etc.) while at the same time promoting Malta IT, but the most impressive was the Euro-Med Summit in Marseille (France) where I was a Guest Speaker in an Experts Panel Discussion addressing Ministers and Business Heads from around the Euro-Med region with the Presentation Strategies for Growth in the Euro-Med Region Euro-mediterranean Business Summit 2006.

- After helping Father George who was living and working in Malta and Africa, help him build a school in a remote area of Ethiopia, entered the most amazing world of parenthood adopting two angels from Ethiopia as a single mother (now imagine that!). My children Ema and Andrej are my biggest Conscious Parenting teachers. They love and train basketball, play piano, act within a Music Theater Group and were Chess Champions of Malta.

My soul is the one of a nomad and during my life-time I visited more than 50 countries, set foot on all the continents, and lived in five: Serbia, Malta, Uk, Holland and New Zealand. During my life-time I visited Rome more than 30 times and I hope to visit this magic city another 30 times, I explored all the corners of Europe: visiting Spain, France, Switzerland, Germany 20 times. My friends are from all around the globe. My home is in Amsterdam, London, Belgrade, Sliema wherever I found my heart beating the same rhythm.

AoL Mindfulness Series of Books

AoL logo

AoL is a series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books written by a group of spiritual researchers of 7 authors and published by Artof4Elements.

Consciousness Research

Artof4Elements has launched the AoL Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books with 7 Authors, focusing on consciousness research, using applied psychology tools from all over the world, researching spiritual growth tools from East and West, creativity tools and mindfulness.

Using a variety of transformation tools from other disciplines such as sociology, quantum physics, philosophy to helping people identify and achieve personal goals, AoL is a spiritual not religious endeavor that uses lifestyle-coaching exercises from various philosophers, gurus and sages of our past and present. In an interview with Joyce Strand What Experts Say Nataša Pantović Nuit says:

Believing that we are all innately divine the ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' explores the alchemy of the soul: the preparation, transformation and initiation process as an underlining method of personal development and growth.

Artof4Elements

Artof4Elements Publisher of AoL Training is a Mindfulness Training and self-help Publisher that has launched a Series called ''AoL Mindfulness''.

Artof4Elements published authors are: Nataša Pantović, Olivera Rosič. Mirjana Musulin, Goce Nikolovski Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Jason Lu and Ivana Milosavljević.

Check the Interview Featured Authors Nataša Pantović

Mindfulness Training Book: How to Meditate quote from Mindful Being Course by Nataša Pantović Nuit

Thanks for your <3

Twitter:https://twitter.com/AlchemyLoveNuit
Fb: https://www.facebook.com/NatasaNuitPantovic
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/alchemyoflove

Wikihow Articles https://www.wikihow.com/User:Nuit

Ama Dios: 9 AoL Consciousness Books Combined - Nataša Pantović Nuit Spiritual Symbols With their Meanings - Nataša Pantović Nuit Art of 4 Elements - Nataša Pantović Nuit Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes - Nataša Pantović Nuit Conscious Parenting Mindful Living Course for Parents - Nataša Pantović Nuit Tree of Life - Nataša Pantović Nuit Chanting Mantras with Best Chords - Nataša Pantović Nuit A-Ma Alchemy of Love - Nataša Pantović Nuit Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Ama Dios - 9 consciousness books combined Amazon Free Weekend on the 28th of June 2019

Applying Quantum Physics to manifestation of Consciousness researching Ancient Psychological aspects of Alchemy & Chinese, Greek, Hindu Philosophers, the compilation of 9 AoL books: 2 fiction and 7 non-fiction explore Symbols, Mysticism, Arts, Creativity, Consciousness & Beauty:

perfection-by-nuit-esoteric-teachings-of-golden-citizens-of-ancient-greece

21st Century Spiritual Renaissance

1. A-Ma by Nuit, Historical Fiction set in 17th Century China. A Mystical Journey of Portuguese, Chinese Consciousness Researchers, set in the Age of Enlightenment during the Dutch attack to Macao in 1622, the Reform of Chinese Calendar in 1630-s, with Father Adam Schall's appointment to the Chinese Board of Mathematicians during 1650-s, the witch hunt of a Shaman's African Goddess incarnated in China as Ama and her father Ottavio, a Portuguese Alchemist. Size: 244 pg, 6x9”
2. Art of 4 Elements: Exploring Alchemy through Poetry, Spiritual Four Elements Meditations, a Mystical Journey into Enlightenment through ancient mysteries and stories, by Nuit, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana. The 120 poems, written by Nuit, acted as an inspiration for the work of 3 artists. Size: 266 pg 8” x 10”
3. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, by Olivera Rosić .Designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes. The Exercises help with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc. Size: 120 pg 6” x 9”
4. Chanting Mantas with Best Chords by Nuit. With more than 50 mantras from all around the world, their spiritual meanings, lyrics and chords, it explores: Hindu Sacred Mantras; Buddhist Mantras; Sufi Chants; New-Consciousness Mantras in English. Size: 120 pg 6” x 9”
5. Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course is a 12 Modules Personal Growth Course full of "Green Life-Style" exercises including self improvement and spiritual questionnaires, soul’s diary, behavior pattern modification, relationship contracts, and many other daily self-growth transformation tools on Nutrition, Core Beliefs, Emotional Intelligence, Mind Power, Creative Thinking, Joy and Love. Year: 2015, Size: 187 pg 8” x 10”
6. Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents by Nuit and Ivana Milosavljević (Md Special Needs), a "Green-Lifestyle" Training designed for parents with plenty of Questionnaires and Family exercises. We explore the magic work with: Rhythm, Day-to-day Routine, Happy Family Structure, Cultivating Relationships, etc. We look into parenting goals, dreams, and creativity tools for kids. Size: 228 pg 8” x 10”
7. Tree of Life with Spiritual Poetry. A Novel by Nataša Pantović Nuitis set in Findhorn, UK as a Journey into the Field of Dreams that In various religious interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the inter-connection of all life on our beautiful planet. The story becomes a true adoption story venturing into Africa, Ethiopia, Kenia, within the magic of four elements, four directions, four stages of Life. Size: 264 pg 6" x 9”
8. Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations by Nuit, Developing both Left and Right Brain could be essential for Creative Thinkers of our Future. To purify mind we start with the consciousness that energy follows thoughts and we use Quantum Physics Logic within Consciousness Research of Taoism following Yin and Yang Universe Manifestations to enter Creative Flow. Year: 2017 Size: 96 pages, 6" x 9"
9. Spiritual Symbols with Their Meaning by Nuit. Our Holographic Universe resonates with the most amazing precision creating Realities of our Choice. Using the sound (Aum, Amin, Allah) resonance to mediate, today & in the past our artists use symbols to enter higher states of consciousness. From Neolithic wisdom of Ancient Temples' carvings of spirals, Pythagoras numbers, Leonardo da Vinci's paintings, ancient wisdom of magic, mysticism, occult travels to our worlds giving us conscious / subconscious gift from Greek Philosophers, Neolithic Temples Goddesses, Alchemy Size 152 pg 6" x 9"